The title should be brief, clearly indicating the nature of the study.
Maximum 300 words.
Abbreviations are allowed but must be clearly defined.
The number of references is limited to five.
Abstracts can contain illustrations and/or graphs.
Abstracts must be organised as follows:
- purpose of the study;
- materials and methods;
- results presented in sufficient detail to support the conclusions;
Abstracts That Are Already Submitted
- An abstract can be submitted before a paper is submitted.
- An abstract can be submitted after a paper is submitted.
- If an abstract is accepted and in the meantime the submitted paper is accepted but not published, you can submit your abstract.
- If an abstract is accepted and in the meantime the submitted paper is accepted and published, you must notify the ERC office and withdraw your abstract.
How To Submit:
Abstracts will be accepted only if they meet the following requirements:
- Written in English
- Submitted through the online abstract page (deadline is May 15,2017)
Please click here for your online abstract submission.
- You have to use a template to submit your abstract. You can download it here.
The best abstracts will be selected for an oral presentation. If you wish to do a poster presentation only, this is possible as well.